Digital Marketing Intern
HeroDogBox – San Diego, CA
Digital Marketing Assistant – INTERNSHIP
We are seeking a HIGHLY motivated and results-driven college student interested in learning more about online marketing who will thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a “roll up the sleeves” student to take their work experience to the next level.
We are a small boutique online e-commerce company growing quickly located in San Diego,CA. with a hard working but fun, relaxed, good vibe environment. We are passionate about the Dogs and enjoying a good cup of coffee or tea.
This is a for credit internship starting in the Spring 2014 semester; non-paid. Flexible hours and schedule with minimum of 10 hours per week. Possible future full time opportunity.
The Digital Marketing Assistant internship will be managed by an Online Marketing Manager whose responsibilities include:
Intern will assists Digital Marketing Manager:
- Social Media Management
- Video Editing and YouTube Optimization
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization efforts
- WordPress and Drupal Website updating
- Assist team in developing content for new websites
HeroDogBox will offer training and development with the basics of HTML, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Search Advertising (PPC). This position is both analytical and creative in nature. To be successful, you will have very strong written and verbal communication skills. There will be an opportunity to incorporate your writing skills through company or client blogs, website pages, ad copy, or social media posts.
Requirements of Digital Marketing Intern:
-English, Journalism, Business, Economics, and Communications Majors encouraged.
-Familiarity with HTML, CSS and Web Design Best Practices (preferred, but not required)
-Photoshop experience preferred, but not required
- Content Management of websites using platforms running on WordPress (training provided)
-Provide support for other areas of marketing as needed.
- Grasp of for online marketing
-Passion for Search Engine Marketing, the Customer and Analytics
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
-Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
Training will be provided, where applicable.
Send resume to: email@example.com